Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Biking Across America 7/12 Day 11

Finally made it to Kentucky today. This place has so many hills.
Crossed the state line around 12 and made my way along a highway.
The number of trucks here are ridiculous. There would be one passing me every couple of minutes and they would always pass inches from hitting me.

Besides the rough traffic, there are mad wild dogs here. Four separate times, dogs came chasing after me. The first time around, there were three dogs that jumped out of the woods that chased me with this snarled up face. I'd either have to scream at them with some scary face or spray water at them. They pretty much back off every time. Its pretty scary at first but I got used to it after the second time.

Distance traveled: 60 miles
Time: 10 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment