Thursday, July 7, 2011

Biking Across America 7/7 Day 6

Getting up where I fell down -
Today, I rode down the mountain and arrived at Lexington.
At one point when I started, I was so nervous because this was the slope that ripped a 4-inch wound in my leg.
I actually went down so slowly, I pedaled uphill with a faster average speed.
But eventually, I finished, and made good time on highway 11.

Picture > This is the exact spot where I fell and slid down a wet slope about a week ago.

I was riding today with this scab on my leg. Hurts to bend but after about 10 miles, I got into the routine of things.



Distance traveled: 20 miles.
Time: 1.5 hours

1 comment:

  1. During a such long journal, it is normal to have something happens. Where to fall and where to stand up. I am so proud of you.

    Love you

    JX

    ReplyDelete